Home Painting Ideas Related to Weight Loss
Residential or home painting not only protects and beautifies your home. There are a number of studies that disclose how paint colors aid homeowners and dwellers minimize food cravings. This seems unbelievable and too good to be true.
Losing weight is not only about eating less food. One unlikely factor that triggers weight gain or loss is the effect brought about by residential painting colors used. Here are a number of valuable home painting ideas – even your home painting contractor will find these interesting:
- Most exterior house painters find unusual when the dining or kitchen area is painted in Red
- The fact that Red is associated with blood has also something to do with increase in blood pressure, heart rate – and appetite
- Yellow is psychologically linked to an upsurge in energy and happiness – as well as appetite
- Red and Yellow, along with Orange (the combination of the two colors), initiate food cravings
- Blue and Green are the counterpart of the three colors stated above – these tend to suppress the desire for food intake
Most homeowners want an abode that not only welcomes people – all with good intention. They also want the best possibility and opportunity there can be in staying home. If you need more information about paint colors, home painting ideas and are in the vicinity of Atlanta, let Southern Perfection Painting Inc. further these discuss with you. SPPI can provide everything you need to know – from the selection of paints to the proper maintenance of paint finishes.
What is more? As a painting contractor, Southern Perfection Painting Inc. has a pool of qualified interior and exterior house painters who can certainly accomplish any home painting job according to your preferences and expectations. The quality of their workmanship is guaranteed to satisfy all their clients – whether as business owners or as homeowners. This is the assurance of SPPI in all their commercial and residential painting job contracts.