Hire A Licensed And Qualified Contractor
It is a critical that when choosing a painting contractor, you hire a licensed and qualified contractor who is experienced to handle all your painting needs. Below is a checklist to make the selection process easier:
- Ask for references. Asking for referrals is a great way of determining if they are capable of handing your painting project. SPPI can provide you with an up-to-date list of satisfied clients.
- Check their qualifications. During the bidding phase, make sure that you check their qualifications as well as their client list. This list should come with photographs of their previous works. View our online portfolio at www.soperfectpaint.com.
- Is their pricing competitive? In today’s economy, one of the most important factors of a project is the pricing. With Southern Perfection Painting, be assured that there are no hidden costs and no surprise “change orders.” We make it our business to detail pricing before the job begins. Our aim is to adhere closely to the written contract. You will feel secure with our agreement.
- Is there a time guarantee? If you are trying to meet a deadline, a contractor must provide a guarantee on the time in which the project will be completed. SPPI will work to be complete your project on or before the scheduled completion date.
- Discuss the specifics. You should inquire about the specifics like the number of members that the contractor plans to employ for your project, the materials available for them, and the technique they intend to deploy. Your project will be supervised daily by English speaking Foremen. We use technologically advanced equipment and application techniques to give your project the best finish possible. Our highly trained workmen have many years of experience in all phases of painting, caulking, pressure cleaning and more.
- How is their work etiquette?From the painters to the office personnel, our number one goal is to deliver total client satisfaction. We ensure that our crew maintains a premium level of training, expertise, and professionalism.
SPPI always provides reliable and professional service to our clients. We are confident you will be satisfied with our work from start to finish. If you are interested in obtaining a bid request or reserve study from SPPI, give us a call at 770.985.3075. If you would like to schedule an estimate, please click below: