Quality work in commercial painting can be expected from reliable and professional local painting contractors. Professionalism details the equipment and materials used, as well as skills of exterior painters provided by the contractors. These factors are incorporated in the comprehensive planning and painting services required for the job.
Moreover, the project is well-planned in such a way that variations are kept minimal. The financial aspect involved in commercial painting is properly and correctly accounted. The cost is appropriately calculated, including the amount paint to be used, as follows:
- Obtain complete measurement of the exterior surface and other areas to be painted such as gutters, soffits and the like
- For smooth surface finish, divide the total area to be painted by 400
- For rough or textured finish, divide the total area to be painted by 300
- Multiply the result obtained by the cost of paint per gallon
- Preparatory time depends on the condition of the surface walls
- It involves time spent to caulk, power wash and scrape
- The painting time of commercial painters is calculated by dividing the total area to be painted by the average rate of the painter
- The labor cost is the total time obtained from preparatory and painting multiplied by the hourly rate
Equipment, Other Materials and Overhead Cost
- Equipment and other materials that are not on hand are considered incidental costs
- These include drop cloths, fuel, rent of power washer and the like
- Overhead cost includes a percentage, usually at 20%, of the total cost of the painting job – exclusive of insurance and advertising costs
What about a free estimate? If you are a business owner and are in the vicinity of Atlanta, plan a stopover to visit Southern Perfection Painting Inc. You can further discuss with the commercial painters of SPPI any job or service related to painting. These interior and exterior painters are fully trained with the dos and don’ts of any painting job – and a lot more.
Southern Perfection Painting Inc is one of the few local painting contractors that maintain perfection in all their services in spite of the affordable painting estimates they offer. You are assured of superior painting services for the protection of your commercial property. This is what SPPI is known for – the guarantee of quality in workmanship for all residential and commercial painting jobs they undertake.